Customer and Stylist Well-Being
- All our employees are required to wear a face mask as recommended by the state which covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for the entire time of their shift. We kindly ask that even the customers should wear a well-fitting face mask during their visit to any of our location.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizers will be available throughout the vicinity of the store for your use.
- All the stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- All the grooming tools that are used in the salon are disinfected with Sanitizer sprays just to keep everything disinfected and super clean.
- We are also posting signs about hand washing etiquettes and are reinforcing that message throughout the day with all staff.
- All the salons prior to opening each day are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state, and federal mandates.
- All the door handles and window will be wiped down regularly.
- The shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, and any other frequently-handled items.
- We encourage using contactless payments whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized after each transaction.